NOVEMBER 19, 2019 9 AM - 3:30 PM
the dennard center
atlanta tech college
1560 metropolitan ave.
CLICK EACH FOR SESSION DETAILS
10:30 - 11:30 am
The Necessary Evils: How to Avoid the Five Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make
Protecting intellectual property
Maintaining appropriate agreements
Considerations when hiring employees
Considerations while still an employee
Rock Stars in an Elevator: Creating a Great 3o-Second Elevator Speech
LinkedIn: Personal Branding for Entrepreneurs
* What's the difference between your LinkedIn profile and your LinkedIn company page?
* What are the most important parts of your LinkedIn profile (and do I really need one)?
* What should I be doing daily on LinkedIn to grow my brand and business?
* What are of the newest LinkedIn features on the desktop and cell phone?
1:15 - 2:15 pm
Break the Rules & Close More Sales
Successful sales leaders have a systematic approach to developing business opportunities. They follow a tried and true, step-by-step process that produces a definite outcome each time it is practiced.
- How prospects use salespeople for their own benefit
- A non-traditional approach that gets better and consistent results
- How to implement the mindsets, strategies, and tactics that work
Your Price is Too Low: Pricing Your Products & Services
Are you tired of working too hard for too little profit?
Do you feel like the value you deliver is not reflected in the price you receive?
Is your business growing faster than your profits?
Do you know the most effective strategy for improving your bottom line?
What’s the most effective strategy to prepare your company to be sold?
Given the competition you face, it is possible to achieve higher pricing for your product or service?
How can you communicate value to your customers to realize a price which better reflects the value you deliver?
How do you respond to the “it’s too expensive” objection?
How can you raise your prices and keep your customers?